filippo randello

Hello,

if after your command:
ie.Document.login_form.submit()

I write:
doc = ie.Document
s = doc.documentElement.outerHTML
print s

I can see the HTML of the document before the submit
command, but I would like to see the HTML of the page
after the submit command: do you know how to solve
this problem?

Cheers.

form:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2006-January/320434.html

################################
# Quick and dirty script example

from win32com.client import DispatchEx
import time

def wait(ie):

while ie.Busy:
time.sleep(0.1)
while ie.Document.ReadyState != 'complete':

time.sleep(0.1)

#instaniate a new ie object so you can call it's
methods and properties...etc..
ie = DispatchEx('InternetExplorer.Application')

# You need to make it Visible
ie.Visible = 1

# Navigate to the page
ie.Navigate('mail.yahoo.com')

wait(ie) # important to wait for the doc to load

# Enter User info and submit the form since it uses
submit # If the button had a name attribute # You
could also use
ie.Document.login_form.buttonName.Click

# ieObject.Document.FormName.TexboxName.value ="??"
ie.Document.login_form.username.value="MyName"
ie.Document.login_form.passwd.value="Mypasswd"
ie.Document.login_form.submit()

Enjoy
Rob M
http://pamie.sourceforge.net