HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable... help me?

Pasha

Hi friends,

I have the error: HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently
unavailable... help me?

This error is coming when I put url of jsp in browser's addressbar.

will you please tell me the solution.

Thank you

Prashant

Kroll, Michael

Hi,
Hi friends,

I have the error: HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently
unavailable... help me?

This error is coming when I put url of jsp in browser's addressbar.
how do you write the url ?
Do you have put the port in your url :)8080) ?
will you please tell me the solution.
Which Server do you use (Tomcat ...) ?
Thank you

Prashant

Regards
Michael

hiwa

will you please tell me the solution.
Check the Retry-After response header using an appropriate
client-side tool.

The actual 503 situation depends on the server implementation.
You should consult the server documentation.
For example, it might be that the dbcp usage is full and
no free connection available ...