hyperlink

peterrobinellis

I have an ASP.Net application written in C#, (VS2005) on the .Net
v2.0.50727 framework, and am experiencing some difficulty with a
simple hyperlink. My page contains a table of contents listed as
hyperlinks on the right-hand side of my page. the first time i open
this page and click one of these hyperlinks, and link is opened in a
new window, I do NOT want this to happen. I want it to open in the
existing browser window.
However, the second time iI load this page and click one of the
hyperlinks, it does NOT open a second browser window. Why is this
happening? I have explored the options of using 'Target' as a
hyperlink property and all prove useless to what I want.
I have also looked closely at the HTML of the webpages both on the
first and second visits and cannot notice any differences.

Not sure what to do? Please anyone help, if you need some more
information on the actual page itself, please let me know.

Guest

[...]

I'd like to see the code of your hyperlinks.

peterrobinellis

I'd like to see the code of your hyperlinks.- Hide quoted text -

Hyperlink id="lkSomePage" NavigateURL=Some_Page.aspx" runat="server"

then in run-time i append the QueryString

I have multiple hyperlinks exactly like this, and they all have the
same behaviour. I appreciate your help, thankyou for your reply