I need help with this

Guest

Hi,
I have been trying to use the UPS tracking webservice but was unable to. How
do I send the request

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US">
<AccessLicenseNumber>123544775</AccessLicenseNumber>
<UserId>test</UserId>
<Password>test</Password>
</AccessRequest>
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<TrackRequest xml:lang="en-US">
<Request>
<TransactionReference>
<CustomerContext>Example 3</CustomerContext>
<XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion>
</TransactionReference>
<RequestAction>Track</RequestAction>
<RequestOption></RequestOption>
</Request
<ShipmentIdentificationNumber>1Z12345E1512345676</ShipmentIdentificationNumber>
</TrackRequest>

and then retrieve the response in a dataset? I've never done this before.

Thanks

Brock Allen

I assume you need to connect via HTTP to their server? If so then check out
the HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse classes. As for the returned data,
it's their web service, so they're going to hand it back to you in their
format. You'll have to do your own conversion to whatever other format you'd
like it in.