I want C++ std free[sorry OT]

sathyashrayan

[Yes, I went through faq 6.12.]

I know the C++ std is not free but I searched and I am not getting it
in my near by shops (in south part of India). I used to go through the
C standard which is free in .pdf format. But without the C++ std I find
it difficult to follow the threads in comp.lang.c++.

I hope some one might have hosted it,or can any body mail me in the
below given address? Thanks for any of the help.
--
"combination is the heart of chess"

A.Alekhine

Mail to:
sathyashrayan AT gmail DOT com

Jonathan Turkanis

sathyashrayan said:
[Yes, I went through faq 6.12.]

I know the C++ std is not free but I searched and I am not getting
it in my near by shops (in south part of India). I used to go
through the C standard which is free in .pdf format. But without the
C++ std I find it difficult to follow the threads in comp.lang.c++.

I hope some one might have hosted it,or can any body mail me in the
below given address? Thanks for any of the help.

Do you know that it is available for $18? Surely compared to other expenses
(books, compilers, ...) this is not much.

Jonathan

GB

sathyashrayan said:
[Yes, I went through faq 6.12.]

I know the C++ std is not free but I searched and I am not getting it
in my near by shops (in south part of India). I used to go through the
C standard which is free in .pdf format. But without the C++ std I find
it difficult to follow the threads in comp.lang.c++.

I hope some one might have hosted it,or can any body mail me in the
below given address? Thanks for any of the help.

Go to www.iso.org and search for ISO/IEC 14882:2003. You can purchase
and download the PDF there.

Gregg

Martin Stettner

Jonathan said:
Do you know that it is available for $18? Surely compared to other expenses
(books, compilers, ...) this is not much.
Where can I get it for $18?? At www.iso.org it costs CHF 352,00 which is
about $295...

thanks
Martin