IE Web Controls- problems and failures

tommy

hello,

i describe the way i have installed ie web controls -- maybe someone
see my failure

1. i have download the setup.exe from microsoft
2. i open my .net-command-prompt and change to "c:\programme\ie web
controls" and run build.bat.
3. i copy the contents of runtime..
xcopy /s /i .\build\Runtime c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\webctrl_client\1_0 /y
4. i have created a new web application and copy the samples directory
to this application
5. copy Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll from \bin to the created \bin
directory in application

i open my web-application and "add existing element" - named tabstrip
or multipage to my application.

i get ask -- its no codebehind there, do you want to add??
now 2 ways:

1. i say no -- set the starting-site and run my projekt --cool
2. i say yes ---a codebehind will be added
if i click on my control, i will be switched to codebehind like
following:

Private Sub TabStrip1_SelectedIndexChange(ByVal sender As
TabStrip1.SelectedIndexChange

..... and i see that the following text is underlined:

Protected TabStrip1 As Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TabStrip

i cant run the projekt -- because "microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols are
not declared"

dos someone know, what i am doing wrong??? please help me

best regards

tommy