if you inline a functon

parag_paul

hi All,

I am making the overloading operator code as inline in a C file.

Some thing like

struct A { int a};

typedef A aaaa;

int aaaa& aaaa::eek:perator|= (aaaa& a) { }

Now, will this operators not be overloaded in other places, where I do
the same typedef.
?
Remember, i am not using header files at all here.

Joachim Schmitz

hi All,

I am making the overloading operator code as inline in a C file.

Some thing like

struct A { int a};

typedef A aaaa;

int aaaa& aaaa::eek:perator|= (aaaa& a) { }

Now, will this operators not be overloaded in other places, where I do
the same typedef.
?
Remember, i am not using header files at all here.
This C++, not C, whch doesn't have operator overloading, so ask in
comp.lang.c++

Bye, Jojo

santosh

hi All,

I am making the overloading operator code as inline in a C file.

This is disallowed in Standard C. Implementations like lcc-win32 provide
operator overloading but you should ask, in that case, in
<If you are using C++ ask in
<
<snip>