If you need to code a Windows Forms software that uses C# software how do i make the design for a software that makes this Post Description function ?

Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
I will use Visual Studio 2022 Community and the software makes the following: shows an image of a geenral culture place or person and 3 options of selected answers. The client shows one, if it is right; the software makes a sound and reproduce a happy face; if it is wrong reproduce another sound and shows a sad face. The minimum controls and elements that has the form, the desing is in the Form.cs¡(Design) windows where if you make clcik on there appears and space white the image showed as the iamge i am going to upload that appeaar automatically you create a C# Windows Forms using the .Net 6.0 framework

Attachments

  • Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 8