Image Button when clicked displays cross-hairs

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by rajmgopal, Oct 27, 2006.

  1. rajmgopal

    rajmgopal Guest

    Hi All,
    I have an issue with the Samsung I607 device that has the following
    user agent

    User-Agent:SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01;
    Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0

    I have a image button on the page. When I click on the button, it
    displays a "Cross-Hair" on the image. The submit action only works when
    I click the button twice.

    I am using a Command control as a Submit button.

    Any thoughts on why this might be happening and suggestions to fix it?

    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Raj

    rajmgopal, Oct 27, 2006