Image in datagrid not refreshing

kaczmar2

I have an image in a in one column of my datagrid, along with other
data. During the edit, a file control is loaded so the user can edit
data and specify a new image, if needed. Everything works just fine,
and the data is refreshed in the grid after an edit, but if a new image
has been chosen by the user, on postback, the old image still shows
until the user manually refreshes the browser. How can I get this
image to refresh after the update (I am already rebinding the data
after the update.

Thanks,

Christian

Bruce Barker

the browser caches images. if you map images to asp.net, you can write a
filter to update the headers to send a do not cache header. the best bet is
to use a unique name for each image.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)