Impersonation

cvs

I have a web application which is using forms authentication. This
application is to create a folder on a network share and place a file
there.

To be able to do that I impersonate a user with full access to the
network share but I am still not able to create the folder and get a
security exception.

I have tested the impersonation routines and it works but somehow the
remote server does not recognize the user.

Any ideas?

-Claus

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

to access a network resource, you need to impersonate a domain acctount with
access, and use a primary token. you did not include your code, but you
probably did not create a primary token.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)