Including ASPX Pages In A Custom Web Control

Stephen Adam

Hi there,

I am currently working on a custom web control which is a an editable text
area. It exends the textbox class and will have four buttons, for adding a
bold tag to selected text, adding italic tag to selected text, adding a
hyplink tag to selected text. These are all quite easy just using some
javascript to add some set text to the selected text. However the last one
will add a download tag to the selected text - for this I want a popup aspx
page to open where the user can select a file and upload it - then I want to
add a link to file file to the selected text.

My question is, can I add the popup aspx page to the webcontrol which will
compile into the dll? Has anyone done anything similar and have any advice?

Cheers

Steve