Infragistics UltraChart Image does not appear

Krushna

I am using Infragistics Netadvantage 2003 Vol 3 Webchart (version 3.0)
and visual studio 2003 (.net framework 1.1).

I was trying the chart column type, the data was passed as datatable
but I do not get the image display for the chart, I also don't get any
error. When I move the mouse, the data for the column shows up as tool
tip for the mouse pointer.

The below URL explains the problem, but does not mention the work
around or a solution for it.

If someone has faced a similar solution and have a work around please
let me know.

Note:
I have included a ImagePipe.aspx with the SecureImagePipe component,
does'nt help.

Krushna

Hi,

Buffer should be true for ImagePipe.aspx, but I was trying output cache
for the page as it was mentioned in the above URL.

I had buffer=false in web.config pages tag, once I changed to
buffer=true it worked.

The problem was that ImagePipe.aspx generates the image and stores as
stream data in session and displays from the stream. And to display
from the header the buffer needs to be true to buffer the stream and
display it.