insert data with quotation symbol in asp.net with C#

kudeep

Hi everyone

i m new here. I have made an web application where user enter message
and clicks on the SUBMIT button. Clickin on the SUBMIT button will
execute a INSERT statement.

Program works fine but if a user enters data with quotation marks in
the text box i.e. "welcome to joe's world.", an error is displayed
since there is a single quotation mark in the text box
joe's .

So please tell me how would I insert data like the above one.

Thnx in advance
Deepak

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com