Intellisense Not Working... HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by C, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. C

    C Guest

    I have a major problem.... Well more like an annoyance... I am
    building an asp.net website for a college project and the custom
    classes that I have created are not listed in the code behind
    intellisense also none of the other objects like labels, data grids,
    etc are listed. I almost feel like VS is not listing any of the
    following:

    using System.Web;
    using System.Web.Security;
    using System.Web.UI;
    using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
    using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;

    In the intellisense either. When I work on the site and save files
    everything works. I just like the Intellisense.

    Does anyone know how I can fix this problem. I uninstalled all my
    visual studio programs and reinstalled them and the problem still
    exists...... The program version is 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600)

    Thanks,

    C, Jun 6, 2007