Intellisense Not Working... HELP!!!!

I have a major problem.... Well more like an annoyance... I am
building an asp.net website for a college project and the custom
classes that I have created are not listed in the code behind
intellisense also none of the other objects like labels, data grids,
etc are listed. I almost feel like VS is not listing any of the
following:

using System.Web;
using System.Web.Security;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;

In the intellisense either. When I work on the site and save files
everything works. I just like the Intellisense.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem. I uninstalled all my
visual studio programs and reinstalled them and the problem still
exists...... The program version is 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600)

Thanks,

Ad

Top