Invalid postback or callback argument.

Robak_2

I have problem with Button in DataList.

string categoryId = this.Request.QueryString["CategoryID"];
ProductsList1.DataSource = GenericDataAccess.ProductList(categoryId);
ProductsList1.DataBind();
}

I used ItemCommand from datalist Events to send a value on another
page.

protected void List_CommandItem(object source, DataListCommandEventArgs
e)
{

string productId = e.CommandArgument.ToString();
Response.Redirect("temp.aspx?X="+productId);

But i have error like this:

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled
using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@
Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes,
this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events
originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the
data is valid and expected, use the
ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to
register the postback or callback data for validation.

Any idea?

NeverGiveUp

Try this:

In IIS, on your application's settings, there should be a tab that says
"ASP.NET". In that tab, select ASP.NET Version 1.1 instead of 2.0

Hope it works for you as it fixed my problem since I have been
developing on Version 1.1.