Is it possible to use muliple sitemaps?

Cat

I know that names and descriptions in sitemap files can be localized
using resource files. But I think that's not enough for me. I need to
add and remove some menus depending on the language, for example:
When the display language is English, there should be "Home",
"Japanese lecture", ... "Contact", and when Japanese, there should be
"ホーム(home)", "英語講座(English lecture)"..."ãŠå•ã„åˆã‚ã›(contact)".
The urls for home and contact are the same in both languages but the
ursl of Japanese lecture and English lecture are different. How can I
implement this? Can I use multiple sitemaps? Or is it possible to use
conditional node depending on the language in a sitemap?

Or I should not use localization by resource files and sitemaps when
each language doesn't use the exact same site structure?