" " is not defined

Evan Sussman

Hey, I just though of one more thing.
I have a movie on the page, that is larger then the other ones. Is
there any way to define the width and height from the html tag, or do I
have to write a different script??
Thanks for all the help

-Evan

Evan Sussman

also, I am now testing in other browsers then firefox, (I really
should've done this before) and safari doesn't reload "moviewindow"
once it is already open. could some other people test this for me with
their browsers? the effect I'm going for is
1) your at the movies page
2)when you click a picture of a movie, a sized window appears and loads
the movie in it.
3) when you click a different movie on the original page, with the
moviewindow still open, it reloads in the moviewindow.

I can't test IE, because it runs like crap on my computer.

thanks

-Evan