Java Logging API problems

Simor

Hi,
Maybe somebody can help me.
I try to use the java logging api in my project, but i doen't want to
use the standard configuration (from /lib/logger.properties) for the
logger. So i set the "java.util.logging.config.file"-property like
this:
System.setProperty("java.util.logging.config.file",System.getProperty("user.dir")
+ System.getProperty("file.seperator") + "customproperties");

before i create my LogManager like this:
LM = LogManager.getLogManager();

But it doesn't work. I got no errormsg, but changes in the
configuration file have no effect on the applications logging
behavior.

THX

P.S. I use eclipse 3.1 M2.

newguy

Not ot sure about Log api in Java 1.4
But I recently use log4j form apache, works, fine and easier, I believe.