javascript on click

memememe

So I know this is not the right newsgroup but im kinda lazy to add another
newsgroup to my outlook.
Is there a way for meto know where on the page someone clicked using
javascript? and by where I dont mean XY, I mean they clicked on the ltter
"Z" which is on element blah blah blah, so if they they click on an image I
will somehow know what image they clicked on, or if they clicked on a table
I will know what table they clicked on.
Thanks

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

I think your question is similar to the one answered here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/08/WebQA/default.aspx