JavaScript problem

Giorgos Papadakis

I have developed an ASP.NET page (VB.NET) in which I have put some
javascript code which does not work. In a static html file, it works fine,
the problem starts when I try to use it in an ASP.NET page. Is there any way
to do it in VB.NET?

intrader

I have developed an ASP.NET page (VB.NET) in which I have put some
javascript code which does not work. In a static html file, it works fine,
the problem starts when I try to use it in an ASP.NET page. Is there any way
to do it in VB.NET?

Javascript works normally, but with additional script placement and
downloading help.
Try the following:
1. Change <body> to <body onload="javascript:alert("hello");">
2. This should work.

If it does not you must have javascript disabled on the browser.