    OS win xp
    IE v6.0

    Jack

    q2005, Jan 10, 2005

  2. q2005

    RobG Guest

    Some code? URL?

    [...]
    Sounds like your JS refers to something in the HTML that hasn't been
    created by the time your JS runs - is the script before the element it
    modifies? The content of your page is executed as the browser reads
    it, it doesn't wait until everything is loaded.

    Either fire your script from an onload= or move it lower down the page.

    RobG, Jan 10, 2005