Messages
1
Reaction score
0
JavaFX 11.
Window 8.1
Eclipse 2018/09
Desktop application

I have 3 classes: A, B and C. Class C includes a ComboBox, as the ComboBox fires an event Class B receives it and performs a task. Once class C finishes with its task, it must fire an event that informs class A of the changes in the classes C and B, respectively. So the data should flow this way A <- B <- C <- ComboBox. Now my problem is that I don’t know how to write the necessary code to make class B fire the event for class A to to consume.

Can any body help me?

Thanks in advance

Ad