JAXB : how to get the list of allowed values from an enumeration facet ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jean-Marie Condom, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. hello

    I specified in my xml schema a restriction on values
    for attribute typeArea

    <xsd:attribute name="typeArea" type="typeArea"/>

    <xsd:simpleType name="typeArea">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
    <xsd:enumeration value="CIRCLE"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="POLYLINE"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="POLYGONE"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="RING"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="COMPOUND"/>
    </xsd:restriction>
    </xsd:simpleType>

    is there a way from the generated java code (using jaxb)
    to get the list of allowed values for typeArea
    that is ("CIRCLE","POLYLINE","POLYGONE","RING","COMPOUND")

    thanks in advance

    Jean-Marie

    Jean-Marie Condom, Dec 16, 2004