JDBC drivers to Oracle with NLS support

johnny bb

Hello,

Could someone tell me what jdbc drivers I should use to have good NLS
support in my web application using Oracle Database 10?

They have orai18n.jar library but how is it used?
Is it a utility library used with other driver or what?

Could someone please tell me,

I'm using JDK 5.0.

Cheers!

steve

Hello,

Could someone tell me what jdbc drivers I should use to have good NLS
support in my web application using Oracle Database 10?

They have orai18n.jar library but how is it used?
Is it a utility library used with other driver or what?

Could someone please tell me,

I'm using JDK 5.0.

Cheers!

you could look at the oracle site, they have a whole manual on hte odbc
drivers.
They Even tell you which ones you need .

ocrs12.zip
ojdbc14.jar