jdk1.6.0_01+iis5.1+jk1.2.21+tomcat5.5.23 with 100% cpu problem

lightning

I did what pages of the tomcat website want me to do.
It seems everything's all right,
but when you begin a request to it,the cpu's 100% capability is taken
by tomcat.
Is this a bug?

p.s.:
I also tried jk1.2.20......

this is my configuration files, as simple as possible:

#wokers.properties
# An entry that lists all the workers defined
worker.list=worker1, worker2
# Entries that define the host and port associated with these workers
worker.worker1.host=localhost
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
#worker.worker2.host=otherhost
#worker.worker2.port=8009
#worker.worker2.type=ajp13

#uriworkermap.properties
/jsp-examples/*=worker1
#/webpages/*=worker2

Oliver Wong

lightning said:
I did what pages of the tomcat website want me to do.
It seems everything's all right,
but when you begin a request to it,the cpu's 100% capability is taken
by tomcat.
Is this a bug?

Did you try loading a plain, vanilla, static HTML "Hello World!" type
page?

- Oliver