JONATHAN BEAUDEAU: VICTIM OF DEFAMATION

Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
JONATHAN BEAUDEAU: VICTIM OF DEFAMATION. Please be advised that the post on this site and other sites, about JONATHAN BEAUDEAU is 100% fake and defamatory. The individual who has been posting cyber attacks on Dog Forum, Model Engineer, Word Press, etc., suffers from a Severe Mental Disorder. This individual has been cyber attacking continuously several members of the BEAUDEAU family, including a very young child. Authorities have been notified as to possible suspects

Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Please stop with this. Nobody here cares. This forum is for coding talk...not this drama.
Do you think i would have been posting what I did if there were no postings??? Actually, under your reply and Jo, someone wrote that "there would be more posts like it." So the person who wrote the original post is still on this site.

Yes, you are right, none of this belongs on a coding forum, but this despicable individual has been posting on a variety of forums, including engineering, psychology, dog forum, etc. The attacks on my young granddaughter have been absutely vile.
I am the John Wick of Matriarchs...I will counteract.
Most internet sites remove these horrible posts, but this forum has failed to. Authorities are gathering evidence.
Please stop with this. Nobody here cares. This forum is for coding talk...not this drama.

Last edited:
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Do you think i would have been posting what I did if there were no postings??? Actually, under your reply and Jo, someone wrote that "there would be more posts like it." So the person who wrote the original post is still on this site

Yes, you are right, none of this belongs on a coding forum, but this despicable individual has been posting on a variety of forums, including engineering, psychology, dog forum, etc. The attcks on my granddaughter have been like. I am the John Wick of Matriarchs...I will counteract.
Most internet sites remove these horrible posts, but this forum has failed to. This while authorities are gathering evidence.
Vile attacks on my young granddaughter

Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Search for posts by @sarah3. That'syes what they're talking about.

I say they both should be banned and all their posts deleted.
Yes! As soon as Coding Forum removes Sarah3 post and bans that individual, then I will stop my counterattack. This was a vile attack on my son and I will not tolerate it. In addition, it violates the rules of most sites which bans using personal names.

Last edited: