JSP - Multiple CSS problem

Hikikomori

I have been trying to use more than one external CSS stylesheets with
my JSPs. However, it seems like that multiple stylesheets are not
supported because none of the styles are shown when I use two link tags
(see below).

<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<link href="style2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

Any ideas on what may be causing this? I have tested this on Mozilla
Firefox 1.02 and IE 6. Both returns the same result.

Roland

I have been trying to use more than one external CSS stylesheets with
my JSPs. However, it seems like that multiple stylesheets are not
supported because none of the styles are shown when I use two link tags
(see below).

<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<link href="style2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

Any ideas on what may be causing this? I have tested this on Mozilla
Firefox 1.02 and IE 6. Both returns the same result.
Multiple stylesheets are no problem for FF and IE6 (I've just tried it
with a static HTML page).
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter