Jsp

savita.raskar

Hello All,
I am a fresher. I am working for the first time on
jsp.There is no one one to guide.

I have to create menubar in jsp.Do I have to use java
script in jsp?
How to do it?

Thanks for yout help!!!!!!

Regards
Savita

ck

Hello All,
I am a fresher. I am working for the first time on
jsp.There is no one one to guide.
I have to create menubar in jsp.Do I have to use java
script in jsp?
How to do it?

Javascript!=Java

If you have to create just a menubar why even talk about Java or JSP,
or for that matter even Java
script? You can do that with simple HTML.
Eg:-

With some CSS you can make it look stunning
But if you are talking about dynamic Menu, its a different thing all
together

A simple static menu bar example is given at http://www.alistapart.com/articles/horizdropdowns