JSP - My new upcoming JavaScript library

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by CaloBM, Oct 23, 2018.

  1. CaloBM

    CaloBM

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    JSP - My upcoming JavaScript library.
    JavaScript PHP

    Hello!
    For the past month, I've been working on a new JavaScript library for people to make JavaScript a more simple and memorable language for newbies. It is especially designed for PHP folks, so it will be super easy for PHP'ers to pick up the language.

    For example,
    will change to

    One of the features which is also very exciting, is bringing file_get_contents support to JavaScript [​IMG], as simple as a
    We will try add as many features between PHP and Javascript as I can, but as you know there is a lot of work to be done to get that accomplished.

    I probaly can't compete with PHPJS or jQuery, but as a developer, it would grow my coding knowledge and experience and probaly help other people.

    Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments, I'd love to know!

    CaloBM, Oct 23, 2018