JSTL in WebLogic 9

Tim Slattery

I'm trying to use JSTL tags in an application in Weblogic 9. I've
included these directives at the top on the JSP page:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt" prefix="fmt" %>

And I get this error message:

index.jsp:5:5: No tag library could be found with this URI. Possible
causes could be that the URI is incorrect, or that there were errors
during parsing of the .tld file.

I've tried it with and without the "/jsp" part. I get the same message
either way.

What's wrong?