jstl,standard jarfiles

jimgardener

hi
I was trying out a spring3 tutorial .It requires me to have
jstl1.2.jar .I tried the lib directory of glassfish but could not find
it.In glassfish/modules there are jstl-impl.jar .Is that what I need
to use?Also,what is the standard.jar ?Where do I get it?

thanks
jim

Arne Vajhøj

I was trying out a spring3 tutorial .It requires me to have
jstl1.2.jar .I tried the lib directory of glassfish but could not find
it.In glassfish/modules there are jstl-impl.jar .Is that what I need
to use?Also,what is the standard.jar ?Where do I get it?

I would be surprised if it required a specific JSTL 1.2
implementation.

Your server may already contain one.

Otherwise you can get the Jakarta one from:
http://tomcat.apache.org/taglibs/standard/

(hmm - it claims that 1.2 will have to be from source control -
that does not look good)

Arne