Jtree contenthandlers

steve

Hi,

I'm implementing a jtree as a storage device ,fed from a database, the jtree
is in a split pane
Basically a master node is a product & each child node is a detail about
the product.

I.E , a child node could be a:
editable description
Report
pictures
technical spec

obviously a i navigate down a node, i need a different content handler, for
each object.
I have decided to make the content handlers plugable, so that if the system
needs expanding , I do not need to change the master tree code, but instead
just add a new content handler.(with the tree graphics in the handler)

Questions.

1. has anyone got any links to such a beast
2. where is the best place to implement the display of the content handler?,
in the TreeExpansionListener or someplace else?

Steve