load a jtree with its properties...

tiewknvc9

Hi

I am trying to load a custom jtree with custom node types, and refresh
the view. Breaking it down like this:

the nodes each have properties associated with it (NodeProperties), the
tree object has unique graphics associated with parents and children.

When I load the structure of the jtree and add the properties
programatically. I then call
SwingUtilities.updateComponentTreeUI(m_tlTree);
to update the view of the jtree object.

Unfortunately this causes my jtree object to lose all of the properties
associated with it including the node properties and the images
associated with the table's view.

Does anyone know how to update the view while keeping the properties
associated with all of the nodes?

Thanks!