load a jtree with its properties...

Discussion in 'Java' started by tiewknvc9, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. tiewknvc9

    tiewknvc9 Guest

    Hi

    I am trying to load a custom jtree with custom node types, and refresh
    the view. Breaking it down like this:

    the nodes each have properties associated with it (NodeProperties), the
    tree object has unique graphics associated with parents and children.

    When I load the structure of the jtree and add the properties
    programatically. I then call
    SwingUtilities.updateComponentTreeUI(m_tlTree);
    to update the view of the jtree object.

    Unfortunately this causes my jtree object to lose all of the properties
    associated with it including the node properties and the images
    associated with the table's view.

    Does anyone know how to update the view while keeping the properties
    associated with all of the nodes?

    Thanks!

    tiewknvc9, Jan 19, 2006