Just a question on .NET + C#

Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

So in my current role i am an apprentice, I've enquired with my current company (a local council) who have a website and obviously use different systems.

To enter into their Developer team I have been advised to learn .NET, C#, Javascript, html, CSS, bootstrap

My questions is how would C#, .NET and JavaScript be worked altogether to create a project, is C# used for backend and JavaScript front end generally, just wondering how they all work together when it comes to something like a website.

Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
To create a project, you can use C# and .NET to build the backend logic and create APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that can be accessed by the frontend. The frontend can then use JavaScript, HTML, and CSS to send requests to the backend, retrieve data, and display it to the user.

For example, you might use C# and .NET to build a database that stores information about users and create APIs that allow the frontend to create, read, update, and delete user records. The frontend could then use JavaScript, HTML, and CSS to create a form that allows users to sign up for an account, display a list of all users, and allow users to update their own information.

I hope this helps!