    System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs e) {
    MessageBox.Show("Key Up!");
    }

    Chris Calhoun, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Chris,

    In an HTTP application, you are in a stateless environment. Therefore,
    when the user of your application hits a key on their keyboard, there is no
    way for the application running on the Web server to know this.

    If you want to capture keyboard events, you will need to write client-side
    code.

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
    Developer Support
    ASP.NET