Kids Can Create Websites

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by AP, Oct 24, 2010.

  1. AP

    AP Guest

    Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
    skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
    be
    literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
    It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
    confidence and satisfaction once they get it.

    I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
    pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
    and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

    http://www.alina.comuf.com

    I know it's rather basic but I think it is a pretty good attempt for
    first-timer still in primary school. If you're interested in creating
    a free website for your kids, let us know as we've discovered a nice
    web host that's very functional yet free-of-charge.

    AP, Oct 24, 2010

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed AP <> writing in

    > Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
    > skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
    > be
    > literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
    > It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
    > confidence and satisfaction once they get it.
    >
    > I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
    > pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
    > and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

    And this had to do with Classic ASP how?

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Oct 24, 2010

  3. AP

    Evertjan. Guest

    Adrienne Boswell wrote on 24 okt 2010 in

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed AP <>
    > writing in
    >
    >> Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
    >> skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
    >> be
    >> literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
    >> It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
    >> confidence and satisfaction once they get it.
    >>
    >> I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
    >> pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
    >> and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

    > And this had to do with Classic ASP how?

    Indeed not.

    Classic ASP has no daughters, as asp.net was disinherited.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Oct 24, 2010