label without <span>

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by CLS, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. CLS

    CLS Guest

    Howdy,

    How do you write pure text out from a label? I don't want the <span> tags.

    For example:

    <script>
    Owner_FullName.Text = "Lynn Solomon"
    </script>

    <asp:label id='Owner_FullName' runat='server' />

    YEILDS:

    I would like it to yield:
    Lynn Solomon

    CLS, Jun 30, 2004

  2. CLS

    Evertjan. Guest

    CLS wrote on 30 jun 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    This is NOT ASP.

    It could be ASP.NET, but in this classical ASP NG that is off topic and
    certainly unknown to me.

    Please se a dot.net NG

    Evertjan., Jun 30, 2004