Link error in using queue class

Saeed Amrollahi

Dear all
Hi

I am working on a program and I use queue of wstring:
It compiles properly but at link error, I get the following Link
error:

DBBroker.obj : error LNK2005: "public: static int const
std::deque<class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct
std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> >,class
std::allocator<class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct
std::char_traits said:
::_EEM_DS" (?_EEM_DS@?$deque@V?$basic_string@_WU?
$char_traits@_W@std@@V?$allocator@_W@2@@std@@V?$allocator@V?
$basic_string@_WU?$char_traits@_W@std@@V?
$allocator@_W@2@@std@@@2@@std@@$$Q2HB) already defined in
TSPipingNetworkMapSys.obj

I traced _EEM_DS in deque header file and it has the following
definition:
static const int _EEM_DS = _DEQUESIZ;
and _DEQUESIZ is a macro.
May be some implementation leakage was occurred .

FYI, DBBroker.cpp is one source file and TSPipingNetworkMapSys.cpp is
the main
cpp file which contains the main function. I use Visual Studio 2008.

Thanks in advance for your help
-- Saeed Amrollahi