    I would like to ask a question about linked list and queue.
    1) Can each node of linked list contain a queue ?
    2) Is it the same queue or different queue ?

    Kay, Aug 30, 2004

  2. If it's a simple std::list<std::queue>, then it's a different
    queue in every list node. If it's std::list<std::queue*>, then
    it's a different pointer that might point to the same queue...

    Your questions are quite vague. Be more specific next time, OK?

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Sure. A node of a linked list can contain anything.
    Different queues. That is: each node has its own queue

    You can arrange for all nodes to share the same queue by
    having the queue extern to all nodes and storing pointers
    to this queue within the nodes.

    So in a nutshell: You are the programmer. You decide how
    things should work in your program.

    Karl Heinz Buchegger, Aug 31, 2004