list of files in Gridview, using a treeview

John Devlon

Hi,

I've created a small webpage, containing a Treeview and a Gridiview.
The treeview is populated with all folders and subfolders of a
directory. so far, so good.

When clicking on a node in the treeview, I would like to display all
files
in that folder, in the gridview.

How do I catch the selected node change, triggering the gridview
update ?

Thanx

John

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello John,

I suggest to read a couple of articles about how to use asp.net treeview

see some samples there
http://www.developer.com/net/asp/article.php/3599886
and there http://www.15seconds.com/issue/041117.htm

---