    listbox work this way, too? When the menu is displayed, it shoul
    always be fore front.

    Thanks in advance

    Rosanne, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Rosanne

    Clint Hill Guest

    I beleive that is an issue with the browser renderer.

    I am not sure there is a workaround. I would love to be corrected though?

    Clint Hill
    H3O Software
    http://www.h3osoftware.com

    Clint Hill, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Rosanne

    Bruce Barker Guest

    the usual workaround is to hide the dropdown when the menu is opened. you
    could render the menu in its own <iframe> which is the only object that will
    render ontop of a dropdown.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Jul 27, 2005