    server and control it's InnerText or anything.

    Help?

    Alex

    Guest, Jun 25, 2007

    Masudur Guest

    hi..

    try
    span ... with runat attribute set to server...
    and in spans innerhtml drop what you like...

    thanks
    masudur
    http://munnacs.110mb.com

    Masudur, Jun 25, 2007

    Guest Guest

    Thanks!

    Guest, Jun 25, 2007
  4. Hi Alex,

    As for the ASP.NET mobile page, since the built-in mobile controls are not
    decidated to html based web pages, it may not contains all those controls
    in standard ASPNET control collection. However, as I've mentioned in some
    former threads, if your mobile page will target certain device that HTML
    content, you can use device filter to supply HTML or ASP.NET standard
    controls based template. Here are some reference on this:

    #ASP.NET 2.0 Mobile Controls - Device Specific Rendering
    http://blogs.msdn.com/gurbir/archive/2006/07/26/Gurbir-Singh-Sethi.aspx

    #Device-Specific Content
    http://dotnetjunkies.com/MobileQuickStart/(5jjcnq45oojwvn45f1fascbz)/doc/Dev
    iceSpecific.aspx