little problem

Sebu¶

I have one more thing:
==

write program, which rename name of files (all files) in catalogue "test",
to add "0" to the name of file.
For example:

we have three files:
d://test//file1.dat
d://test//file2.dat
d://test//file3.dat

and we have to have:

d://test//file10.dat
d://test//file20.dat
d://test//file30.dat

I used "rename" but i don't know what about mask, for example:
rename(*.*,*0.*).

Could You help me???

Marcelo

Sebu¶ said:
I have one more thing:
==

write program, which rename name of files (all files) in catalogue "test",
to add "0" to the name of file.
For example:

we have three files:
d://test//file1.dat
d://test//file2.dat
d://test//file3.dat

and we have to have:

d://test//file10.dat
d://test//file20.dat
d://test//file30.dat

I used "rename" but i don't know what about mask, for example:
rename(*.*,*0.*).

Could You help me???

Do you know what is programming?
If you don't get in the water, you will never
learn how to swim.

Learning-by-doing

Marcelo