LoadViewState

SSW

Hi:

In aspx.cs page i had written the code below. I only have TextBox and Button
Control. LoadViewStateis Never called But when we put datagrid/DataList It
works. Can any one, please tell where i'm going wonge.

Thanks,

sswalia

Code
protected override void LoadViewState(object savedState)
{
Reponse.Write("In LoadViewState");
base.LoadViewState(savedState);
BindControl(); /// A function to create dynamic Controls...
Response.Write("SDFSDF");