Login button code

Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can anyone tell me how to get my login button working properly?

Please see screenshots!

CSS code:

Body {

background: url(/images/srtc-graph.jpg);

margin: 0;

padding: 0;

}

.login {

width: 382px;

overflow: hidden;

margin: auto;

margin: 20 0 0 450px;

padding: 80px;

background: white;

border-radius: 15px ;

border-style: solid;

border-color: gray;

border-width: 0.2px;

}

h2{

text-align: center;

font-size: 30px;

color: navy;

padding: 20px;

}

label{ color: black;

font-size: 15px;

margin-left: 30px;

}

#Uname{

width: 300px;

height: 30px;

border: grey;

border-color: black;

border-style: solid;

border-width: 0.5px;

border-radius: 2px;

padding-left: 8px;

margin-left: 30px;

}

#Pass{

width: 300px;

height: 30px;

border: grey; border-color: black;

border-style: solid;

border-width: 0.5px;

border-radius: 2px;

padding-left: 8px;

margin-left: 30px;

}

#log{

width: 312px;

height: 30px;

border-style: solid;

border: black;

border-radius: 17px;

padding-left: 7px;

background-color: black;

color: white; margin-left: 30px;

}

#check{

width: 15px;

height: 15px;

border-style: solid;

border: black;

margin-left: 30px;

}

div.a {

text-indent: 30px;

margin-left: 30px;

}

Attachments

  • srtc-members-login-design.jpg
    srtc-members-login-design.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Login-form-html-code.jpg
    Login-form-html-code.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 19
Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
Please use the </> icon above the message area to post your code. You gave us a bunch of CSS which does not help solve your problem and a picture of the html code which shows your problem. If you posted the html code the answer sticks out like a sore thumb.

A button does not submit a form - a submit input does:
<input type="submit" value="Submit">

Same goes for the reset:
<input type="reset" value="Reset the form">

Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Please use the </> icon above the message area to post your code. You gave us a bunch of CSS which does not help solve your problem and a picture of the html code which shows your problem. If you posted the html code the answer sticks out like a sore thumb.

A button does not submit a form - a submit input does:
<input type="submit" value="Submit">

Same goes for the reset:
<input type="reset" value="Reset the form">
So for the reset button I have
<input type="submit" name="Reset" id="reset" value="reset">

Ad

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
Should work. Best way to test things is to put them in you code and run your code.