Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Moe Sizlak

Hi There,

I can't connect to SQL Server, has anyone received this error message before
?

Moe <><

<appSettings>

<add key="ConnectionString"

value="server=202.60.XX.XXX;database=db_name;uid=user1;password=pass;integra
ted security=SSPI;persist security info=False;Integrated Security=tre;" />

</appSettings>

Morgan

Remove the integrated security info from the connection string. The
"Integrated Security=tre;" portion of the connection string is telling SQL
Server to use Windows Authentication, not SQL Server Authentication.

Scott Allen

Hi Moe:

Use either integrated security or the uid/password combination - you
have both in the connection string and it should be one or the other.

Judgine by the error message, I'd remove Integrated Security=SSPI
first because it sounds as if you environment is not setup to operate
that way.