    allow anonymous users at all and just want to grab a custom property from
    the profile object the moment I know who the user is and have access to
    their specific of the profile object. Thank you.

    Rusty Hill, May 24, 2007

  2. Rusty Hill

    Rusty Hill Guest

    I had to get creative and here is how I solved it:

    protected void Login1_LoggedIn(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    // Get the login object
    Login login = sender as Login;

    // Get the profile for the logged in user
    ProfileCommon usersProfile = Profile.GetProfile(login.UserName);

    // Go set the session UI culture
    if (usersProfile.PreferredUICulture != "")
    Session["PreferredUICulture"] = Profile.PreferredUICulture;
    }

    Rusty Hill, May 24, 2007