Logon failed. Crystal Reports .NET

GFro

I am getting the following error since we upgraded from .NET Framework
1.0 to 1.1. The reports all ran fine yesterday.

I get this error in all apps with reports. The apps run fine but the
reports give me the login error.

Any ideas?

Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException:
Logon failed.

Gregg Froelich

These are push reports. The only change we made was update the
Framework from v1.0.3705 to v.1.1.4322.573. Could we have installed
something wrong? It seemed pretty straight forward.

Here is the error screen we get.

Server Error in '/Roadmap' Application.
--------

Logon failed.

Exception Details:
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException: Logon failed.

Source Error:

Line 129:
Line 130: // Export the report.
Line 131: crRptDoc.Export ();
Line 132:
Line 133: // Sent the Report to the browser

Source File:
d:\inetpub\jdf.jadetech.com\htdocs\roadmap\reports\rptbudget.aspx.cs
Line: 131

Stack Trace:

[LogOnException: Logon failed.]
.K(String
, EngineExceptionErrorID  ) +546
.F(Int16 , Int32 ) +491

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequest
Context reqContext) +470
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export() +114
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Export() +74
Roadmap.Reports.rptBudget.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
d:\inetpub\jdf.jadetech.com\htdocs\roadmap\reports\rptbudget.aspx.cs:131