Losing XML nodes when passing from VBA to Web Service

Matt Fitzmaurice

Hi,

I've created a web service that takes an XMLDocument as it's input. When i
use the Web Services Toolkit in VBA and create a proxy class, the type is
MSXML2.IXMLDOMNodeList.

Does anyone know why? I would have though it would be MSXML2.DOMDocument.

Anyway... my problem is that in VBA i pass the following nodes across:
<a>a</a>
<b>b</b>
<c>c</c>

My web service however only receives: